Peanut Butter Acorns
Yield: 10 acorns
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Cooling Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
For the Peanut Butter Balls:
- ½ cup unsweetened creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons sticky keto-friendly maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup Bake Believe® Chocolate Flavored Melting Wafers
- 5 pretzel sticks, broken in half
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped nuts
- Line a small cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, combine the peanut butter, maple syrup, coconut flour, and salt.
- Stir until well combined. The mixture will firm up as it sits.
- Divide the peanut butter mixture into 10 equal portions and roll each into a 1-inch ball.
- Place the chocolate melting wafers in a small heat-proof bowl and microwave in 10-second intervals, stirring in between, until melted.
- Dip one peanut butter ball into the melted wafers so that the chocolate reaches about ⅓ the way up the ball.
- Immediately sprinkle the dipped chocolate end with finely chopped nuts.
- Press a pretzel piece into the center of the dipped area to form the stem.
- Place the acorn on the lined cookie sheet and repeat the process with the remaining peanut butter balls.
- Chill the acorns in the refrigerator until the chocolate hardens, about 10 minutes.
- Enjoy right away or store in an airtight container at room temperature.