Peach & White Chocolate Creamsicles
Yield: 6 pops (will vary depending on mold)
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cooling Time: 5 hours
- Total Time: 5 minutes (+ 5 hours cooling)
- 1/4 cup Bake Believe ® White Baking Chips
- 1 large peach, pitted and roughly chopped
- 1 ½ cups full-fat coconut milk
- 2 Tablespoons keto-friendly maple syrup
- In a high-speed blender, combine all ingredients and blend until smooth.
- Pour or spoon mixture into popsicle mold. Gently tap molds on counter to remove air bubbles. Insert popsicles sticks according to mold. Transfer to freezer for 4-5 hours, until completely frozen.
- On the stove or in the microwave, melt white chocolate chips.
- Remove popsicles from molds and lay on a large sheet pan lined with parchment paper. Drizzle white chocolate over popsicles and set aside until set. Store in individual plastic freezer bags.