Bake Believe’s Paleo Semi-Sweet Granola with Sea Salt
Yield: approximately 3 cups
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- 1 cup raw almonds
- ½ cup raw cashews
- ½ cup raw walnuts
- ½ cup raw pumpkin seeds
- 1 cup Bake Believe® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Baking Chips, divided
- 1 cup unsweetened, shredded coconut, divided
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- 1 cup maple syrup
- Preheat the oven to 300 °F and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Add the almonds, cashews, walnuts, pumpkin seeds, ½ cup of semi-sweet baking chips, ½ cup of coconut, vanilla and sea salt to a food processor. Pulse 8-10 times until the nuts and seeds are broken down but still have some big chunks. Place in a large bowl and set aside.
- In a small saucepan over low heat, warm the coconut oil and maple syrup until melted and combined. Pour mixture over the nut and seed mixture and stir well to coat.
- Spread the mixture in an even layer on the baking tray. Bake in the oven for 20 minutes or until golden brown, stirring about halfway through.
- Let the granola cool completely before adding in the remaining ½ cup semi-sweet baking chips, shredded coconut, and chia seeds. Toss to combine. Enjoy.