Bake Believe’s Paleo, No Sugar Added Hidden Veggie Chocolate Muffins
Yield: 12 muffins
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- 1/3 cup + 1/3 cup + ½ cup Bake Believe® Dark Chocolate Baking Chips, divided
- 1 ½ sticks unsalted grass-fed butter
- 9 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup + 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1 cup Swerve
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1 ½ tablespoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon xanthan gum
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup finely grated sweet potato
- 1/3 cup finely grated zucchini
- Line a cupcake tin with 12 paper liners.
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, stir together the butter and 1 cup of dark chocolate chips until melted. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs and vanilla. Sift in the coconut flour, Swerve, cocoa powder, baking powder, xanthan gum, and salt. Stir to combine, then stir in the melted chocolate mixture. Stir in 1 cup of the dark chocolate chips, sweet potato and zucchini. The batter will be very thick.
- Scoop an even amount of batter into each of the paper liners. Top each muffin with dark chocolate chips using the remaining ½ cup. Bake the muffins until just set in the middle, about 20-25 minutes. Allow the muffins to cool completely, then enjoy!