Bake Believe’s Paleo & Keto Friendly Pecan-Chocolate Chip Snowball Cookies
Yield: ~15 cookies
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Cooling Time: 1 hour
- Total Time: 1 hour 30 minutes
- 1 cup finely chopped Bake Believe® Semi-Sweet Baking Chips
- 1 stick unsalted butter, softened
- ½ cup plus ¼ cup confectioners Swerve, divided
- 1 ½ cups almond flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¾ cup finely chopped pecans
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Line 2 cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, beat together the butter and ½ cup confectioner™s Swerve until light and fluffy. Add the almond flour, vanilla, salt, chopped pecans, and chopped semi-sweet chips and stir to combine. Chill the dough for 1 hour in the refrigerator to firm up.
- Roll the dough into 1 ¼-inch balls and place on the lined cookie sheets. Bake in the oven until the bottoms turn a deep brown, about 8 minutes. The cookies will be very soft when they come out of the oven.
- Allow to cool on the cookie sheet for 15 minutes, then carefully roll in the ¼ cup of confectioner™s Swerve. Return the cookies to the cookie sheet and allow to cool completely. Roll in the confectioner™s Swerve again and serve. Enjoy.