Bake Believe’s Paleo & Keto Friendly No-Bake Dark Chocolate Cherry Magic Bars
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 3 minutes
- Cooling Time: 3 hours
- Total Time: 3 hours, 13 minutes
For the Crust
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil, melted and slightly cooled
- 2 tablespoons keto-friendly maple syrup (or pure maple syrup for paleo)
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 ½ cups almond flour
- ¼ teaspoon salt
For the Caramel
- ¼ cup no sugar added creamy almond butter
- ¼ cup coconut oil, melted
- 3 tablespoon keto-friendly maple syrup (or pure maple syrup for paleo)
- ¼ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
For the Filling
- ½ cup Bake Believe® Dark Chocolate Baking Chips
- ½ cup raw pecans, divided
- ¼ cup unsweetened shredded coconut, toasted and divided
- ¼ cup unsweetened dried cherries
- Line a 5×7 baking pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
- To make the cookie layer: In a large bowl, whisk coconut oil, maple syrup, and vanilla extract. Add almond flour and salt, and mix until combined. Press mixture into prepared baking pan. Set aside.
- To make the caramel sauce: In a small pot, combine almond butter, maple syrup, coconut oil, and vanilla extract over medium-low. Heat 2-3 minutes, stirring often, until smooth.
- To make the filling: In a large mixing bowl, combine cherries, pecans, and caramel sauce. Stir to combine then pour over cookie layer and spread into an even layer. Sprinkle with dark chocolate chips and toasted coconut. Transfer to refrigerator for 2-3 hours, until set.
- Slice into 8 pieces and enjoy!