Bake Believe’s Paleo & Keto Friendly Dark Chocolate Lava Cake for Two
Yield: 2 cakes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- ⅓ cup Bake Believe™ Dark Chocolate Baking Chips
- 4 tablespoons unsalted grass-fed butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon almond flour
- 2 tablespoons confectioners Swerve, plus more for garnish
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tablespoon pomegranate seeds
- 2 strawberries, sliced
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Generously butter 2 (6-ounce) ramekins.
- Place the butter in a small saucepan and melt over medium-low heat. Remove from the heat, add the dark chocolate chips and stir until melted. Set aside.
- Place the eggs in a medium bowl and beat with an electric mixer on high speed for 1 minute, until the eggs are light and fluffy. With the mixer running, drizzle in the melted dark chocolate mixture and beat until well combined. Add the almond flour, confectioners Swerve, and salt. Mix until incorporated.
- Evenly distribute the batter in the 2 ramekins and place on a cookie sheet. Bake in the oven until the sides of the cake begin to rise, but the middle is still jiggly, about 8 minutes. Allow to cool for 5 minutes, then invert the ramekins onto 2 small plates.
- Dust the top of the cakes with confectioners Swerve and garnish with pomegranate seeds and strawberries. Serve immediately and enjoy.