Bake Believe’s Paleo & Keto Friendly Dark Chocolate Espresso Donuts
- Prep Time: 8 minutes
- Cook Time: 35 minutes
- Cooling Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 58 minutes
For the Donuts:
- ⅓ cup Bake Believe™ Dark Chocolate Baking Chips, divided
- ¼ cup coconut oil, melted and slightly cooled
- ¼ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup almond flour
- ¼ cup monk fruit sweetener (or coconut sugar for paleo)
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 tablespoon espresso beans, finely ground
- 1 tablespoon raw cacao powder
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
For the Glaze:
- 3 tablespoons Bake Believe™ Dark Chocolate Baking Chips, divided
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 350F. Place a silicone donut pan on a baking sheet. Set aside.
- To make the donuts: In a large mixing bowl, whisk coconut oil, almond milk, vanilla extract, and eggs until smooth.
- In a separate bowl, whisk almond flour, sweetener, baking powder, espresso, cacao, and salt.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and stir until combined. Add dark chocolate chips and fold into batter.
- Divide batter evenly among 6 donut molds. Transfer pan to oven and bake 30-35 minutes, until set.
- Remove from oven and cool 10-15 minutes then remove to a clean sheet pan.
- To make the glaze: On the stove or in the microwave, melt dark chocolate chips and coconut oil. Drizzle donuts with dark chocolate and set aside until chocolate is set. Enjoy!