Bake Believe’s Paleo & Keto Friendly Chocolate Coconut Balls
- Prep Time: 8 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 minute
- Cooling Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 19 minutes
- ¼ cup Bake Believe® Semi-Sweet Baking Chips, divided
- ¾ cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- 1 tablespoon keto-friendly maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons + 1 teaspoon coconut oil, divided
- Line a sheet pan with parchment paper. Set aside
- In a food processor or blender, combine shredded coconut, coconut flour, 2 Tbsp maple syrup, and coconut oil for 1 minute, until dough forms.
- Roll into 6 balls and place on prepared sheet pan. Transfer to freezer for 10 minutes until set.
- On the stove or in the microwave, melt semi-sweet chips and remaining 1 tsp coconut oil. Stir to combine.
- One at a time, dip coconut balls in melted semi-sweet mixture and transfer back to sheet pan. Set aside for 5 minutes until chocolate is set. Optional: Drizzle with additional chocolate to make a striped pattern. Enjoy.