Bake Believe’s Paleo & Keto Friendly Chocolate Almond Crepes
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 12 minutes
- Total Time: 17 minutes
For the Crepes:
- 2 eggs
- 6 tablespoons almond flour
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened almond milk
- ¼ teaspoon pure almond extract
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon monk fruit sweetener (or coconut sugar for paleo)
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
For the Filling:
- ¾ cup Bake Believe™ Semi-Sweet Baking Chips, melted and divided
- ½ avocado
- 2 tablespoons no sugar added creamy almond butter
- ¼ cup unsweetened almond milk
- In a mixing bowl, combine eggs, almond flour, almond extract, and sweetener until a thin, smooth batter forms.
- In a large skillet or crepe pan, heat 1/4 Tbsp coconut oil over medium heat.
- Scoop 1/4 cup of the crepe batter into the pan and swirl to make a thin crepe. You can also use a spatula to spread the crepe thin.
- Cook 2 minutes then flip and cook another minute, until set. Repeat with remaining crepe batter to make 4 crepes
- In a food processor or blender, combine melted semi-sweet chips, avocado, almond butter, and almond milk. Process until smooth.
- Divide the filling between each crepe and roll like a burrito. Serve immediately and enjoy!