Bake Believe’s Paleo Chocolate Covered Sweet Potato Chips
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 50 minutes
- Cooling Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour, 15 minutes
- ½ cup Bake Believe® Semi-Sweet Baking Chips
- 1 large sweet potato
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- â…› teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional)
- ½ teaspoon coarse sea salt
- Preheat oven to 300F. Grease 2 sheet pans. Set aside.
- Use a crinkle cutter, mandolin, or a sharp knife to thinly slice sweet potato about 1/8 inch thick or less. Be sure they are all approximately the same thickness.
- In a large mixing bowl, toss chips with olive oil and cayenne (optional) to coat each chip.
- Lay chips in a single layer on prepared sheet pans. Transfer to oven and bake 40-50 minutes, flipping halfway through, until golden and crisp. Time will vary depending on thickness of chips.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for 15 minutes.
- Line a separate sheet pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Melt semi-sweet baking chips on the stove or in the microwave.
- Dip each chip halfway into the melted semi-sweet chips then lay on prepared sheet pan. Sprinkle with sea salt. Cool until set. Enjoy.