Bake Believe’s Paleo Chocolate Chip Orange Bread
Serves 8 – 10
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 40 minutes
- Cooling Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour 5 minutes
- ½ cup Bake Believe® Semi-Sweet Baking Chips
- 2 cups almond flour
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- ¼ cup tapioca flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs, room temperature
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- ¼ cup orange juice
- 2 teaspoons orange zest
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ orange, thinly sliced (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line a loaf pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk almond flour, coconut flour, tapioca flour, baking soda, and salt to combine.
- In a separate large mixing bowl, whisk together eggs, maple syrup, orange juice, orange zest, and vanilla extract until smooth.
- Add to bowl with dry ingredients and mix to combine. Add semi-sweet baking chips and fold into batter.
- Pour batter into loaf pan and smooth into an even layer. Top with orange slices (optional). Transfer to oven for 35-40 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool bread in pan 20 minutes, then remove and slice. Enjoy.