No Sugar Added, Overnight Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Oatmeal
Yield: 2 servings
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Rest Time: 6 hours
- Total Time: 6 hours, 10 minutes
- 1/2 cup Bake Believe® Milk Chocolate Chips
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup pumpkin purÃ©e
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 cup old fashioned oats
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Whisk together milk, pumpkin puree and maple syrup. Add chocolate chips, oats, chia seeds and pumpkin pie spice. Stir to incorporate, fully submerging the oats.
- Cover and refrigerate for eat least 6 hours or overnight. Stir the oatmeal and transfer to bowls. Serve with bananas and enjoy!
*For warm oatmeal, microwave in 30 second increments until desired temperature is reached.