Oatmeal Peanut Butter Chip Cookies
Yield: 24 cookies
- Prep Time: 25 minutes
- Bake Time: 12-14 minutes
- Total Time: 37 minutes
- 1 (9- ounce) bag Bake Believe® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1 ½ cups old-fashioned oats
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 cup coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup no sugar added peanut butter
- ½ cups unsalted butter
- ½ cup monkfruit sweetener
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup salted dry roasted peanuts
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line baking sheets with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Combine oats, almond flour, coconut flour and baking soda in a bowl. Set aside.
- Beat the peanut butter, butter, monkfruit sweetener and maple syrup with an electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy, about 2 minutes. Beat in eggs and vanilla. Scrape down the sides of the bowl then gradually add the flour mixture. Continue mixing until a stiff batter has formed. Mix in chocolate chips and peanuts.
- Drop 2-3 tablespoons of rounded dough onto prepared baking sheets, then slightly flatten the tops (Note: cookies won’t spread much). Bake for 12-14 minutes or until golden. Remove from oven and transfer to a wire rack to cool completely. Store cookies in an airtight container.