Bake Believe’s No Sugar Added, Gluten Free White Strawberry Chia Pudding
- Prep Time: 1 hour, 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour 25 minutes
For the Chia Pudding:
- ¼ cup Bake Believe® White Baking Chips
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon monkfruit sweetener
- 1 cup chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- Pinch of salt
For the Strawberry Layer:
- 1 pound fresh or thawed frozen strawberries
- 1 cup monkfruit sweetener
- 1 cup diced fresh strawberries
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 4 small sprigs of fresh mint
- In a medium saucepan, whisk together the heavy cream, water, white baking chips and 1 tablespoon monkfruit sweetener over medium heat until melted. Whisk in the chia seeds, vanilla, and salt. Set aside to thicken and cool for 15 minutes.
- Ladle half of the chia seed mixture into 4 glasses or small bowls, then place in the refrigerator while you make the strawberry layer.
- Place the strawberries in a food processor and blend until smooth. Transfer to a medium saucepan and add the 1 cup monkfruit sweetener. Place over a medium heat and cook, stirring frequently, until the mixture thickens, about 10 minutes.
- Place the pot of strawberry puree in an ice bath and stir until cooled. Spoon the strawberry mixture on top of the chia mixture in the 4 glasses. Carefully spoon the remaining chia pudding on top of the strawberry mixture.
- Chill the chia pudding for 1 hour, then garnish with strawberries, blueberries, and mint. Enjoy.