Bake Believe’s No Sugar Added Strawberry Santa Hats (Gluten Free)
Yield: 6 Santa hats
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- 1 cup Bake Believe® White Baking Chips
- 6 strawberries, green ends cut off
- 1 tablespoon finely shredded coconut
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper. Pat the strawberries dry and place, cut side down, onto a paper towel while you melt the chocolate.
- Place the 1 cup white baking chips in a medium heat-proof bowl and microwave in 30 second intervals, stirring in between, until melted. (alternatively, use a double boiler)
- Transfer the melted chips to a piping bag. Pipe a circle about the size of the cut side of the strawberry and press the strawberry into the melted white chocolate. Pipe a dollop of white chocolate onto the top of each strawberry. Generously sprinkle the white chocolate with the coconut.
- Transfer the strawberries to the refrigerator until firm, about 10 minutes. Serve or store in the refrigerator in an airtight container. Enjoy.