Bake Believe’s No Sugar Added Pretzel Christmas Trees
Yield: 12 Christmas trees
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- ½ cup Bake Believe® Semi-Sweet Baking Chips
- ½ cup Bake Believe® White Baking Chips
- 36 mini pretzel sticks
- Sprinkles for decorating (optional)
- Line 2 cookie sheets with parchment paper. Take 24 of pretzel sticks and break ½ inch off the end of each. For each tree, place 1 long pretzel stick in the middle and 2 shorter ones on the sides to form a Christmas tree.
- Place the white chips and semi-sweet chips in separate small heat-proof bowls and microwave in 30 second intervals, stirring in between, until melted. (alternatively use a double boiler)
- Transfer the white and semi-sweet melted chips to separate piping bags. Pipe the chocolate onto the pretzels back and forth to form the foliage on the trees. Add sprinkles, as desired.
- Place the trees in the refrigerator until firm, about 10 minutes.