Bake Believe’s No Sugar Added, Low Carb White Buttercream Frosting
Yield: about 1 ½ cups frosting
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 cup Bake Believe® White Baking Chips
- 1 stick unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup Confectioners Swerve
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- Place the 1 cup white chips in a medium heat-proof bowl and microwave in 30 second intervals, stirring in between, until melted. Set aside to cool slightly.
- In a large bowl, beat the butter with an electric mixer until fluffy. Add the slightly cooled, but still melted white chips to the butter, a little at a time, beating after each addition.
- Add in the Confectioners Swerve and vanilla and beat until the frosting has no lumps and is fluffy. Use immediately or store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Bring back to room temperature and beat with an electric mixer until fluffy before using.