Bake Believe’s No Sugar Added Chocolate-Caramel Popcorn
Yield: 8 servings
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Cooling Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour
- 1 cup Bake Believe® Semi-Sweet Baking Chips
- 1 stick unsalted butter
- ¾ cup Swerve
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 8 cups popped popcorn
- Place the 1 cup semi-sweet chips and microwave in 30 second intervals, stirring in-between, until melted.
- Transfer the melted chips to a piping bag and set aside.
- Place the popped popcorn in a large heat-proof bowl.
- In a medium saucepan, melt the butter over medium heat.
- Add the Swerve, vanilla, and salt. Cook, stirring occasionally, until the mixture turns a caramel color.
- Carefully pour the caramel mixture over the popcorn and stir to combine. Spread the caramel popcorn out on a cookie sheet.
- Drizzle the caramel popcorn with the melted semi-sweet chips and gently stir.
- Place the popcorn in the freezer to chill for 15 minutes to chill and harden.
- Enjoy right away or store in an airtight container until ready to eat.