Bake Believe’s Keto Friendly No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake with Chocolate Drizzle
Yield: 16 servings
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Cooling Time: 6 hours
- Total Time: 6 hours, 40 minutes
For the Crust
- 2 ¼ cups almond flour
- ¼ cup confectioners Swerve
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- ½ teaspoon salt
For the Filling
- 4 cups fresh or thawed frozen strawberries
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon unflavored gelatin
- 1 1 cups confectioners Swerve
- 4 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup sour cream
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
For the Garnish
- ½ cups Bake Believe® Semi-Sweet Baking Chips
- 1 ½ cups heavy cream
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, sliced (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a medium bowl, combine all of the ingredients for the crust. Press firmly into a 9-inch spring form pan, pressing halfway up the sides.
- Bake until the crust browns at the edges, about 10 minutes. Place in the freezer to chill.
- Blend the strawberries, then strain and set aside.
- Place the ½ cup heavy cream in a medium chilled bowl and beat with an electric mixer until you achieve medium peaks. Set aside in the refrigerator.
- Whisk the gelatin into the water in a small heat-proof bowl. Set aside to bloom for 10 minutes.
- Heat the gelatin mixture in a double boiler or by microwaving in 10 second intervals, stirring in between, until melted.
- Place the strawberry puree, 1 1 cups of confectioners Swerve, cream cheese, sour cream, and vanilla in a blender and blend until smooth. If needed, blend in batches.
- While the blender is running, pour in the melted gelatin mixture. Place the blended cream cheese mixture in a bowl.
- Fold in the heavy cream and pour in the prepared crust. Tap firmly to remove any bubbles and settle the filling.
- Cover and refrigerate the cheesecake for at least 6 hours, preferably overnight.
- While the cheesecake is chiling, make the drizzle.
- Place the 1 ½ cup heavy cream in a small saucepan and heat over a medium flame until bubbles begin to form around the edges. Remove from the heat.
- Pour in the semi-sweet chips and gently whisk until melted.
- Place the saucepan in a bowl of cold water and whisk until the sauce thickens. Cover and place in the refrigerator.
- When ready to serve, slice the cheesecake using a hot knife.
- Drizzle with the sauce. If the sauce is too firm, place over a low heat and whisk until thin enough to drizzle.
- Serve with sliced strawberries, if desired.