Bake Believe’s No Bake Cranberry White Chip Pistachio Granola Bars
Yield: 16 bars
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Freezer Time: 8 hours (or overnight)
- Total Time: 8 hours, 10 minutes
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup creamy almond butter
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- ½ cup Bake Believe® White Baking Chips (plus extra for melted drizzle topping)
- ½ cup pistachios
- In a large mixing bowl, stir together the oats, almond butter, vanilla, salt, dried cranberries, white baking chips and pistachios.
- Press the mixture into a 9×9 inch baking dish lined with parchment paper and freeze for at least 8 hours (or overnight).
- Cut into bars and drizzle with melted white chips. Enjoy.
- Optional melted white drizzle topping: In a double boiler, melt the white baking chips. Alternatively, microwave in 30-second increments, stirring in between, until melted.