No Bake Cookies
Yield: 24 Cookies
- Prep Time: 25 minutes
- Chill Time: 1 hour
- Total Time: 1 hour, 25 minutes
- 1 cup Bake Believe® Dark Chocolate Baking Chips
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups old fashioned oats
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Combine chocolate chips, peanut butter, butter, and vanilla in a saucepan. Heat, stirring constantly until melted and smooth. Remove from heat and add oats and salt. Stir until fully incorporated.
- Using an ice cream scoop or large spoon, drop rounded balls onto the prepared sheet. Press down with the back of the scoop or spoon to slightly flatten the top. Transfer to refrigerator until set, about 1 hour. Store in an airtight container in refrigerator.