Monster Mash Popcorn
Yield: 12 servings
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Chill Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- 1 (9-ounce) package Bake Believe® White Melting Wafers
- 1 /2 cup Bake Believe® Dark Chocolate Baking Chips
- 12 Cups Popped Popcorn
- Purple, orange, and green oil-based food coloring
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside. Divide popcorn in thirds and place each into a resealable plastic bag.
- Place melting wafers in a microwave safe bowl. Melt over low heat, stirring every 30 seconds until melted and smooth. Divide mixture between three separate bowls. Add purple coloring to one, green coloring to one and orange coloring to one. Pour each of the different colors into the bags of popcorn, seal and shake to fully coat with different colors.
- Transfer to baking sheet. Sprinkle chocolate chips on top and refrigerate until set, about 15. Mix the popcorn, transfer to a serving bowl and enjoy!