Molded Chocolate Candies
Yield: 12-24 chocolates
- Prep Time: 35 minutes
- Chill Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- 1 (4-ounce) Bake Believe® Dark Chocolate Baking Bar
- 1 (4-ounce) Bake Believe® Milk Chocolate Baking Bar
- 1 (4-ounce) Bake Believe® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Baking Bar
- Unsweetened shredded coconut and nuts or confection glitters (optional)
Special Equipment: Candy molds
- Melt the chocolate bars separately, over a double boiler or in a microwave on low power, stirring every 15 to 30 seconds until melted and smooth. Pour into chocolate molds and refrigerate until set, about 10 minutes.
- For a coconut top: Place coconut into mold then add chocolate and let set.
- For a nut center: fill mold halfway with chocolate and submerge nuts. Add additional chocolate on top, smooth and let set.
- For a glitter top: Once chocolate has set, remove from mold and brush with luster dust or editable glitter.
Store at room temperature and enjoy!