Mocha Chip Frappe
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- ¾ cup Bake Believe® Milk Chocolate Chips, divided
- 1 cup heavy cream
- ¼ teaspoon pure stevia extract
- 2 cups ice cubes
- 1 ½ cups strongly brewed coffee
- 1 cup whole milk
- Combine heavy cream and stevia in a mixing bowl. Using an electric mixer, whip on high speed until stiff peaks have formed. Set aside.
- Place ice, coffee, milk, and ½ cup chocolate chips in a high-powered blender. Puree until smooth. Transfer to glasses. Top with prepared whipped cream then garnish with remaining chocolate chips. Serve immediately.