Mint Chip Shake
Yield: 1 serving
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Cooling Time: 0 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- ½ oz Bake Believe® Semi-Sweet Baking Chips, chopped
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 medium avocado
- ½ teaspoon mint extract
- Pinch of salt
- 3 tablespoons Swerve, or more as desired
- 1 cup ice
- ¼ cup water, or more as needed
- ¼ cup keto friendly whipped cream, like Land O Lakes Sugar-Free Whipped Cream (optional)
- Place all of the ingredients except the chopped semi-sweet baking chips and whipped cream in a blender.
- Blend on high until smooth.
- Add more water if the shake is too thick.
- Add the chopped semi-sweet chips, saving some to garnish.
- Pulse the blender to mix.
- Pour the shake into a tall glass, top with whipped cream and chopped semi-sweet chips.
- Enjoy immediately.