Mini Snickers Bars
Yield: ~20 mini snickers
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Cooling Time: 2 hours
- Total Time: 2 hours, 20 minutes
For the Bottom Layer:
- ½ cup almond flour
- 6 tablespoons coconut flour
- ¼ cup sticky keto-friendly maple syrup, like Good Good
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
For the ‘Caramel’ Layer:
- ½ cup unsweeteened almond butter
- ½ cup sticky keto-friendly maple syrup, like Good Good
- 1 stick unsalted butter
- 1 cup roughly chopped roasted and salted peanuts
For the Coating:
- 6 ounces Bake Believe® Milk Baking Bar, roughly chopped
- 2 teaspoons coconut oil
- Line a loaf pan with parchment paper, pulling the edges over the pan for easy removal.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, stir together all of the ingredients for the bottom layer.
- Knead the mixture slightly to create a dough, then press into the bottom of the loaf pan.
- In a medium saucepan, combine all of the ingredients for the ‘caramel’ layer except for the peanuts.
- Place over a medium heat and stir just until everything is melted and mixed together.
- Pour the ‘caramel’ over the bottom layer.
- Sprinkle with the peanuts, then place in the freezer to chill until hardened, about 1 hour.
- Remove the hardened bar from the loaf pan.
- Cut into 1-inch pieces.
- Place the ingredients for the coating in a small bowl and microwave in 20-second intervals, stirring in between, until melted.
- Place one of the squares in the melted coating, peanut side down.
- Using a fork, flip the square to coat completely.
- Lift the square, bottom layer side down, and tap to remove any excess coating.
- Using a toothpick, carefully scrape the square off of the fork onto the prepared cookie sheet.
- Repeat with the remaining squares.
- Place the squares in the refrigerator to chill until the coating has hardened, about 5 minutes.
- Enjoy right away or transfer to an airtight container in the refrigerator.