Mexican Spice Chocolate Popcorn
Yield: ~10 Cups
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- 1 cup Bake Believe® Dark Chocolate Chips
- 10 cups popped popcorn
- ¼ teaspoon coconut oil
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Line a baking pan with parchment paper. Set aside. Place the popcorn in an extra-large bowl. Set aside.
- Melt the chocolate chips and coconut oil over a double boiler or in a microwave, stirring every 30 seconds until melted and combined. Stir in cinnamon and cayenne pepper. Set aside to cool slightly then pour over popcorn. Using a spatula, stir and toss the mixture until chocolate has fully coated popcorn.
- Pour chocolate-coated popcorn on to prepared baking pan in an even layer and refrigerate for at least 15 minutes before serving.