Yield: 6 to 8 servings
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- 1 (4-ounce) Bake Believe® Dark Chocolate Baking Bar, finely chopped
- 4 (6-inch) square sheets matzo
- 1/3 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/3 cup slivered almonds
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Place matzo in an even layer on top. Break the pieces as necessary to cover.
- Placed chopped baking bar in a heat-proof bowl and microwave in 15-second intervals, stirring in between, until melted.
- Drizzle half of the chocolate onto the matzo. Sprinkle on coconut and almonds, then drizzle the remaining chocolate on top and sprinkle on salt. Transfer to the freezer until chocolate is set, about 5 minutes. Break into pieces before serving and enjoy! Store in an airtight container.