Yield: About 2 ½ cups
- Prep Time: 25 minutes
- Cooling Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- 1 cup Bake Believe® White Chocolate Chips, plus additional for garnishing
- 1 ½ cups heavy whipping cream, divided
- 2 teaspoons matcha powder
- ½ teaspoon organic vanilla extract
- Fresh raspberries for garnish
- Place the chocolate chips in a large bowl. Heat ½ cup cream to a gentile boil, stirring often. Remove from heat and add matcha powder. Whisk vigorously until dissolved, then pour over chocolate chips. Let stand for 1 minute, then whisk together until combined and smooth. Let mixture cool for 15 minutes, whisking occasionally.
- Combine remaining 1 cup of heavy cream and vanilla extract in a large bowl. Whip with an electric mixer on high speed until stiff peaks have formed.
- Pour half of the whipped cream into the cooled chocolate mixture and gently fold until fully incorporated. Repeat with remaining whipped cream and continue folding until fully incorporated.
- Transfer to serving dishes. Serve immediately or refrigerate for up to 2 hours. Garnish with fresh raspberries and chopped white chocolate chips. and enjoy!