Maple Pecan Fudge
Yield: 24 servings
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Chill Time: 1 hour, 30 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour 45 minutes
- 1 (9-ounce) package Bake Believe® Chocolate Flavored Melting Wafers
- 5 tablespoons maple syrup, divided
- 24 pecan halves
- 3/4 cup peanut butter or nut butter of choice
- 1 cup pecan pieces or chopped pecans
- Line an 8x4x2 inch loaf pan with plastic wrap; set aside. Place a sheet of parchment paper on a heat-proof surface.
- Combine 2 tablespoons maple syrup and 24 pecan halves in a medium skillet. Cook over medium-high heat, stirring often until most of the liquid is absorbed, about 3 to 4 minutes. Pour pecans into a single layer on parchment paper. Set aside to cool.
- Place melting wafers, nut butter and remaining maple syrup into a saucepan. Melt over low heat, stirring constantly until melted and smooth. Stir chopped in pecans.
- Pour into the prepared pan and smooth the top. Press candied pecan halves on to the surface and transfer to refrigerator until set, about 90 minutes. Cut into square to serve and enjoy! Store in an airtight container.