Bake Believe’s Low Carb White Chocolate Dipped Strawberry Carrots
Yield: 12 strawberries
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Cooling Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- 1 cup Bake Believe® White Baking Chips
- Orange gel food coloring like Wilton, as needed
- 12 strawberries, washed
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the 1 cup of Bake Believe White Baking Chips and microwave in 30 second intervals, stirring in between, until melted.
- Add a small amount of orange gel food coloring and mix. You want the white chocolate to be a white orange color.
- Be careful not to add too much food coloring or it could make the white chocolate grainy.
- Pat the strawberries gently with a paper towel until very dry. Wet strawberries will ruin the white chocolate.
- Dip the strawberries, one at a time, into the melted white chips and place on the parchment paper.
- Transfer the remaining melted white chips to a piping bag.
- Drizzle the strawberries with the melted white chips in a zig-zag pattern.
- Transfer the strawberries to the refrigerator and chill until hardened, about 10 minutes.
- Enjoy right away.