Bake Believe’s Low Carb, No Sugar Added White Chocolate-Cranberry Protein Bars (Gluten Free)
Yield: 8 bars
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- 1 cup plus ¼ cup Bake Believe® White Baking Chips, divided
- ¾ cup unsweetened dried cranberries, roughly chopped
- 2 sticks unsalted grass fed butter, cut into 1-inch slices
- ¾ cup coconut flour
- ¾ cup almond flour
- ¾ cup unsweetened whey protein powder
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup alternative like Lakanto
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Line a 9-inch x 9-inch baking dish with parchment paper so that the paper folds over the edges. Set aside 2 tablespoons of the chopped cranberries to garnish the protein bars.
- Place the 1 cup white baking chips and 2 sticks butter in a large heat-proof bowl and microwave in 30 second intervals, stirring in between, until melted.
- Add the coconut flour, almond flour, protein powder, and remaining cranberries to the melted butter mixture. Stir to combine, then stir in the maple syrup and salt. Press the mixture into the prepared baking dish. Place in the freezer for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, melt the remaining ¼ cup of the white baking chips using the microwave method mentioned above. Transfer the melted chips to a piping bag.
- Remove from the freezer and cut into 8 bars. Pipe a drizzle onto the top of each bar and sprinkle with the remaining cranberries. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator until ready to enjoy.