Bake Believe’s Low Carb, No Sugar Added St. Patrick’s Pistachio Cookies
Yield: 8 cookies
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Cooling Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 55 minutes
- ¼ cup Bake Believe® White Baking Chips
- ¼ cup chopped roasted, salted, and shelled pistachios
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup Swerve
- 2 eggs
- Few drops of natural green food coloring
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/8 teaspoon almond or pistachio extract
- 1 cup coconut flour
- 1 tablespoon unflavored gelatin
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, beat together the softened butter and Swerve. Add the eggs, one at a time, beating after each addition. Add the food coloring, vanilla, and almond or pistachio extract and mix once more to combine.
- Sift the coconut flour, gelatin, baking soda, and salt into the green mixture and beat with the mixer until well incorporated. Add the pistachios and mix, once again, until combined.
- Form the dough into 8 evenly sized balls and flatten to ½ inch. Place on the prepared cookie sheet and bake for 10 minutes.
- Immediately after removing from the oven, press the white chips into the top of each cookie.
- Allow to cool to room temperature and enjoy.