Yield: 8 Servings
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Freeze Time: 6 hours
- Total Time: 6 hours, 30 minutes
- 1 cup Bake Believe® White Chocolate Melting Wafers
- 1 ½ cups heavy cream
- 4 egg yolks
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- ½ cup Swerve granulated sugar replacement
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- Fresh cherries for garnish
- Line a 8×4-inch loaf pan with plastic wrap and set aside. Using an electric mixer, whip heavy cream to stiff peaks. Refrigerate while preparing the lemon curd.
- Place egg yolks, lemon juice, Swerve, and lemon zest in a pre-boiling double boiler. Whisk constantly until mixture thickens and a thermometer reads 170F, about 6 to 8 minutes. Remove from heat. Stir in white chocolate melting wafers. Continue mixing until combined and smooth. Transfer to a mixing bowl and beat with an electric mixer on highspeed until thick and cool about 4 to 5 minutes.
- Fold whipped cream mixture into lemon/white chocolate mixture. Transfer to prepared loaf pan. Freeze for at least 6 hours before serving.
- Once frozen invert semifreddo onto a platter. Remove plastic wrap and garnish with cherries. Cut into slices and serve immediately.