Bake Believe’s Keto White Chocolate Cheesecake Fat Bombs
Yield: 10 fat bombs
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Cooling Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes (+ 30 minutes cooling )
- ½ cup Bake Believe ® White Baking Chips, divided
- 8 oz full-fat cream cheese
- 2 scoops collagen
- ¼ cup monk fruit erythritol sweetener
- ½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon coconut oil
- Line a large plate with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl with an electric mixer, beat cream cheese 1-2 minutes, until fluffy. Add collagen, sweetener, and vanilla. Beat until incorporated.
- Add ¼ cup white baking chips and stir to incorporate.
- Scoop 1 heaping Tablespoon at a time into hands, roll into a ball and place on prepared plate. If mixture is too wet to handle, transfer to refrigerator for 15 minutes before shaping.
- Transfer balls to refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- In the microwave or on the stove, melt remaining white baking chips with coconut oil.
- Remove fat bombs from refrigerator. Drizzle with white chocolate mixture.