Bake Believe’s Keto Peanut Butter-Chocolate Pie
Yield: 8 – 10 servings
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Cooling Time: 1 hour, 15 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour, 40 minutes
For the Crust:
- 3 tablespoons Bake Believe™ Semi-Sweet Baking Chips
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 ¼ cups almond flour
- ¼ cup Confectioners Swerve
- ¼ teaspoon salt
For the Chocolate Sauce:
- ⅓ cup Bake Believe™ Semi-Sweet Baking Chips
- ½ cup heavy cream
For the Filling:
- 2 cups chilled heavy cream
- ⅓ cup Confectioners Swerve
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup unsweetened creamy peanut butter
- ½ cup Swerve
- 1 ½ tablespoons chopped roasted peanuts
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Combine the 3 tablespoons of Semi-Sweet chips and 3 tablespoons butter in a small saucepan over medium-low heat. Stir until melted.
- In a medium bowl, combine the almond flour, ¼ cup Confectioners Swerve, and salt. Pour in the melted butter mixture over the almond flour mixture and stir until very well combined.
- Press the almond flour mixture very firmly into a 9-inch pie pan. Bake for 10 minutes. Allow to cool for 10 minutes, then transfer the crust to the freezer.
- In a small saucepan, combine the ⅓ cup Semi-Sweet chips and ½ cup heavy cream. Place over medium-low heat and whisk until melted and combined.
- Pour ¾ of the melted chocolate sauce into the bottom of the almond flour crust. Tilt the pan to evenly distribute the sauce, then return to the freezer while you prepare the filling.
- To make the filling, place the 2 cups of chilled heavy cream, ⅓ cup Confectioners Swerve, and 1 teaspoon vanilla in a large bowl and beat with an electric mixer until firm peaks form. Set whipped cream aside in the refrigerator.
- In another large bowl, beat the cream cheese until fluffy. Add the peanut butter and ½ cup Swerve. Beat, once again, until fluffy.
- Set aside 1 cup of the whipped cream to top the pie. If the chocolate sauce has become firm, melt over a medium low heat. You may also add in 1 tablespoon of heavy cream, if desired.
- Beat the remaining whipped cream into the peanut butter mixture. Spread the peanut butter filling evenly inside the crust. Top with the whipped cream, drizzle with the remaining chocolate sauce, and sprinkle with the chopped peanuts.
- Chill for at least 1 hour, then serve.