Bake Believe’s Keto Orange Creamsicle Cheesecake
Yield: 16 slices
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Cooling Time: 8 hours
- Total Time: 10 minutes (+ 8 hours cooling)
For the crust
- 1 ½ cups almond flour
- ¼ cup coconut oil, melted
- 2 Tablespoon monk fruit erythritol sweetener
- ¼ teaspoon salt
For the filling
- 1/2 cup Bake Believe ® White Chocolate Baking Chips, melted and slightly cooled
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 24 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup powdered erythritol sweetener
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon orange extract
- 1 Tablespoon orange zest (optional)
- Line an 8×8 baking dish with parchment paper, allowing excess to hang over sides. Set aside.
- To make the crust: In a food processor, pulse almond flour, coconut oil, sweetener, and salt until a crumbly dough forms. Transfer dough to prepared baking dish and press crust into an even layer at the bottom of the dish. Transfer to refrigerator until ready to fill.
- To make the filling: In a large mixing bowl with an electric mixer, beat heavy cream on medium high for 2-3 minutes until fluffy. Add cream cheese and melted baking chips and continue to beat for another 2-3 minutes, until fluffy and incorporated. Add sweetener, vanilla extract, and orange extract and beat until blended.
- Transfer filling to prepared crust and spread into an even layer. Refrigerate 8 hours, or until set.
- Top cheesecake with orange zest (optional) and slice into 16 slices.