Keto Magic Cookies
Yield: ~8 cookies
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Cooling Time: 40 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour and 15 minutes
- ½ cup Bake Believe® Semi-Sweet Baking Chips
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 3 tablespoons Swerve
- 3 egg yolks
- ¾ cup roughly chopped nuts
- ½ cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the coconut oil and butter in a large heat-proof bowl.
- Microwave until melted, about 30 seconds.
- Allow the coconut oil and butter to cool until just warm.
- Add the Swerve and egg yolks to the melted coconut oil and butter and whisk well.
- Stir in the semi-sweet chips, nuts, coconut flakes, and salt.
- Place the cookie dough mixture in the refrigerator to chill and firm up for 30 minutes.
- Scoop the dough out to make about 8 equal portions onto the prepared cookie sheet, placing them about 2 inches apart.
- Bake the cookies until the edges and tops slightly brown, about 12 minutes.
- Allow the cookies to cool for at least 20 minutes before removing them from the cookie sheet. They will firm as they cool.
- Enjoy right away or store in an airtight container at room temperature.