Bake Believe’s Keto Friendly White Dipped Biscotti
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 40 minutes
- Cooling Time: 55 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour 45 minutes
- 1 cup Bake Believe® White Baking Chips, divided
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- ½ cup monkfruit sweetener (granulated)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ cup butter, melted and slightly cooled
- 1 egg, room temperature
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon almond extract
- ¼ cup pecans
- Preheat oven to 325F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk almond flour, coconut flour, monk fruit, baking powder, and salt to combine.
- In a separate bowl, whisk melted butter, egg, vanilla extract, and almond extract.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and stir until dough forms. Add pecans and white baking chips. Fold into dough.
- Transfer dough to prepared baking sheet. Form into log about 4 inches wide, 8 inches long and 1 inch high.
- Transfer baking sheet to oven and bake 25-28 minutes, until golden on the bottom, but not completely cooked through.
- Remove sheet pan from oven and allow log to cool for 30 minutes, until firm. Increase oven heat to 350F.
- Carefully slice across the width of the log to make 8 biscotti. Turn them on their side on the baking sheet then return the baking sheet to the oven for 10-12 minutes, until golden and cooked through.
- Remove sheet pan from oven and allow biscotti to cool 15 minutes.
- In the microwave or on the stove, melt white baking chips.
- Carefully dip the bottom of each biscotti into the melted white chips and return to parchment paper. Transfer to refrigerator for 10 minutes. Enjoy.