Bake Believe’s Keto Friendly White Cranberry Muffins
- Prep Time: 8 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Cooling Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 58 minutes
- ½ cup Bake Believe® White Baking Chips, divided
- 1 cup almond flour
- ¼ cup monk fruit sweetener (granulated)
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs, room temperature
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted and slightly cooled
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ cup unsweetened dried cranberries
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line a muffin tin with 8 muffin liners.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together almond flour, monk fruit, baking soda, and salt.
- In a separate large mixing bowl, whisk together eggs, heavy cream, butter, and vanilla.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and mix to combine. Add cranberries and 1/4 cup white baking chips and fold into batter.
- Divide batter evenly between 8 muffin cups.
- Transfer pan to oven and bake 28-30 minutes, until golden.
- Remove from oven and cool 20 minutes in muffin tin.
- Melt remaining white baking chips in the microwave or on the stove. Drizzle over muffins and set aside for 10 minutes. Enjoy.