Bake Believe’s Keto Friendly White Cranberry Fudge
- Prep Time: 2 minutes
- Cook Time: 3 minutes
- Cooling Time: 2 hours
- Total Time: 2 hours 5 minutes
- 1 cup Bake Believe® White Baking Chips
- 1 cup monk fruit sweetener (granulated)
- 1 cup coconut oil
- 6 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ cup unsweetened dried cranberries
- Line an 8×8 baking pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine monk fruit, coconut oil, heavy whipping cream, vanilla extract, and white baking chips and stir to combine.
- Transfer bowl to microwave and cook for 30 seconds. Remove and stir well. Repeat until white chips are melted and mixture is smooth. Alternatively, heat mixture in a pot on the stove over medium-low. Stir frequently until chips are melted and mixture is smooth.
- Add cranberries and stir to combine.
- Transfer mixture to prepared baking pan. Transfer to freezer for 1-2 hours, until set. Slice into 16 pieces. Enjoy.