Bake Believe’s Keto Friendly Snickers Bars
Yield: 10-12 bars
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Cooling Time: 55 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour, 5 minutes
For the Chocolate:
- 1 cup Bake Believe® Dark Chocolate Baking Chips
For the Cookie:
- ½ cup almond flour
- 1 cup coconut flour
- ½ cup sugar-free maple syrup
- 1 cup heavy cream
For the Caramel:
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- ¼ cup sugar-free maple syrup
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- ¼ cup roasted peanuts, chopped
- Line a small baking dish with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a double boiler or in the microwave, melt dark chocolate baking chips. Pour into prepared baking dish and spread into an even layer. Transfer to freezer for 15 minutes, until set.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together almond flour and coconut flour. Add maple syrup and cream and stir with a wooden spoon until combined.
- Remove baking dish from freezer and press cookie dough into an even layer over chocolate mixture. Transfer to freezer for 15 minutes, until firm.
- In a small saucepan, combine creamy peanut butter, maple syrup, and coconut oil. Whisk often, until smooth.
- Remove baking dish from freezer and pour caramel over cookie then spread into an even layer. Sprinkle with chopped peanuts then transfer to refrigerator for 30 minutes, until completely set.
- Carefully lift snickers from baking dish using parchment paper and transfer to a cutting board. Slice into 10-12 bars. Enjoy.