Bake Believe’s Keto Friendly Peanut Butter Cups
Yield: 12 servings
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Cooling Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- 1 ¼ cups Bake Believe® Semi-Sweet Baking Chips, divided
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, divided
- ¼ cup creamy low carb peanut or almond butter
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- â…› teaspoon sea salt
- Line a muffin pan with 12 parchment paper cup liners.
- In a double boiler, heat semi-sweet baking chips and 1 Tbsp coconut oil over medium until smooth.
- Spoon 2 tsp of semi-sweet mixture into each prepared muffin cup. Reserve remaining melted chocolate for later in the recipe. Transfer muffin tin to the freezer for 10 minutes, until set.
- In a double boiler, combine peanut or almond butter and remaining coconut oil. Stir constantly until smooth. Remove from heat and add coconut flour and stir to incorporate.
- Remove muffin tin from freezer and spoon 1 tsp of the peanut butter mixture into each muffin cup over chocolate. Return muffin tin to freezer for 10 minutes, until peanut butter mixture is firm.
- If remaining semi-sweet mixture has solidified, heat in microwave to re-melt. Remove muffin tin from freezer and spoon 2 tsp into each cup, to cover the peanut butter.
- Return to freezer for 10 minutes until completely firm. Enjoy.