Bake Believe’s Keto Friendly Lemon Sherbet Mini Cupcakes (Gluten Free)
Yield: 12 mini cupcakes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 18 minutes
- Cooling Time: 1 hour
- Total Time: 1 hour, 28 minutes
For the Cupcakes
- ¼ cup Bake Believe™ White Baking Chips
- ¾ cup almond flour
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons keto-friendly maple flavored syrup
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened almond milk
- 1 teaspoon pure lemon extract
For the Frosting
- ½ cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons monkfruit erythritol sweetener
- Preheat oven to 325F. Line 12 cups of a mini muffin tin. Set aside.
- On the stove or in the microwave, melt white baking chips. Set aside to cool slightly.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder, and salt.
- In a separate mixing bowl, whisk egg, syrup, sour cream, almond milk, lemon extract, and melted white chocolate baking chips.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and stir to combine.
- Divide batter evenly between 12 prepared muffin cups. Transfer to the oven and bake 15-18 minutes, until golden and set. Remove and cool completely before frosting.
- In a large bowl with an electric mixer, beat heavy cream and sweetener for 3-4 minutes, until fluffy.
- Pipe or scoop frosting on to cupcakes. Top with white chips (optional) and enjoy.