Bake Believe’s Keto Friendly Ghost Dipped Strawberries
Yield: 16 Strawberries
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- 2 cups Bake Believe® White Baking Chips
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil, divided
- 16 strawberries, washed and dried very well
- 3 tablespoons Bake Believe® Semi-Sweet Baking Chips
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper. Place the white baking chips in a medium heat-proof bowl with the coconut oil. Place the semi-sweet baking chips in another medium bowl.
- In a double boiler, one at a time, melt the white baking chips and coconut oil and semi-sweet baking chips and coconut oil. Alternatively, microwave in 30-second increments, stirring in between, until melted.
- Transfer the melted semi-sweet chips to a small zip top bag, push the melted chips to one of the corners of the bag and snip of a small portion of the tip of the corner to make a piping bag.
- Dip the strawberries, one at a time, into the white chocolate. Do not shake off the excess chocolate and immediately place on the cookie sheet, dragging the strawberry slightly to create a ghost tail. Immediately pipe a face on the ghost before the white chocolate sets.
- Repeat with the remaining strawberries and place in the refrigerator until you are ready to serve, at least 15 minutes. Enjoy.