Bake Believe’s Keto Friendly Dark Chocolate Gingerbread Fudge
Yield: 16 servings
- Prep Time: 40 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 50 minutes
- 1 (9-ounce) bag Bake Believe® Dark Chocolate Baking Chips
- 3 sticks unsalted butter, cut into tablespoon slices
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1 tablespoon ground cloves
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup confectioner’s Swerve
- 1 cup heavy cream, or more as needed
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- Line a 9-inch x 9-inch baking dish with parchment paper, overlapping some over the sides to easily remove the fudge later.
- Place the dark chocolate chips, butter, cinnamon, ginger, cloves, and salt in a large heat-proof bowl and microwave in 30 second intervals, stirring in between, until melted. (alternatively use a double boiler)
- Stir the confectioner’s Swerve into the melted chocolate mixture followed by the heavy cream and vanilla. If the mixture separates, add more heavy cream, 1 tablespoon at a time, until the mixture comes back together.
- Pour the fudge mixture into the prepared dish, cover, and refrigerate until firm, at least 2 hours. Cut the fudge to your desired size using a hot knife and serve. Enjoy.