Bake Believe’s Keto Friendly Chocolate Hazelnut Dessert Pizza (Gluten Free, No Sugar Added)
Yield: 8 slices
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 22 minutes
- Total Time: 42 minutes
For the Crust:
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1 Tablespoon coconut flour
- 4 teaspoons coconut oil, melted
- 2 eggs
- 1 Tablespoon monk fruit sweetener
- ¼ teaspoon salt
For the Topping:
- ½ cup Bake Believe® Dark Chocolate Baking Chips, melted and divided
- ¼ cup Bake Believe® White Baking Chips
- ¾ cup raw hazelnuts
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 Tablespoon raw cacao
- Preheat oven to 375F. Line a sheet pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a food processor, pulse almond flour, coconut oil, eggs, sweetener, and salt until a dough forms.
- Transfer dough to prepared sheet pan and press or roll into a disk, about 10 inches in diameter and ¼ inch thick.
- Transfer sheet pan to oven and bake 20-22 minutes, until set. Remove and cool for 10 minutes.
- On a separate sheet pan, arrange hazelnuts in a single layer. Transfer to the oven and toast for 12-15 minutes until golden.
- Remove 2 Tablespoons of hazelnuts and roughly chop. Set aside.
- Transfer remaining hazelnuts to a food processor or high speed blender with vanilla extract and sea salt. Process 4-6 minutes, stopping to scrape down sides periodically, until creamy.
- Add 2 Tablespoons of melted dark chocolate and cacao then process 1-2 minutes, until smooth.
- Spread hazelnut mixture on the crust, leaving a ½ inch edge. Top with white baking chips, drizzle with melted dark chocolate, then garnish with chopped hazelnuts.