Bake Believe’s Keto Friendly Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Cookies
Yield: 14 cookies
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- ½ cup Bake Believe® Semi-Sweet Baking Chips
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 5 tablespoons pumpkin puree
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened creamy almond butter
- â…” cup monk fruit sweetener, (not monk fruit extract) such as Lakanto
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ½ teaspoon xanthan gum
- 1 ¼ cups finely ground almond flour
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin spice
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Line 2 cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the egg yolk, melted butter, pumpkin puree, almond butter, monk fruit sweetener, and vanilla. While whisking, pour in the xanthan gum and stir to combine.
- In another medium bowl, whisk together the almond flour, coconut flour, baking soda, baking powder, pumpkin spice, and salt.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet and combine thoroughly. Add the semi-sweet baking chips and stir once more to combine. Scoop the dough into 14 portions and roll each portion into a ball on the lined cookie sheets. Flatten each cookie until it is about 1/2-inch thick.
- Bake the cookies in the preheated oven just until they are slightly browned around the edges. Allow to cool for 15 minutes on the cookie sheet, then transfer to a cooling rack to cool completely. The cookies will have the best texture when they are room temperature. Enjoy!