Bake Believe’s Keto Friendly Buckeyes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cooling Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- 1 cup Bake Believe® Semi-Sweet Baking Chips
- ½ cup creamy natural peanut butter
- 1 cup coconut flour
- ¼ cup monk fruit sweetener (confectioners)
- ½ teaspoon coarse sea salt
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine peanut butter, coconut flour, monk fruit sweetener, and coarse sea salt. Mix and/or knead together until fully incorporated.
- Shape about 1 tablespoon at a time into a ball to make 10 balls. Place on prepared baking sheet. Transfer to freezer for 5 minutes.
- Remove from freezer and re-roll into balls. Return to freezer for 10 more minutes.
- On the stove or in the microwave, melt semi-sweet baking chips and coconut oil and stir to combine.
- Using a toothpick, lift each ball off the baking sheet and dip it in the chocolate mixture to cover the bottom 2/3 of the ball. Return ball to prepared baking sheet, remove toothpick, and smooth top.
- Transfer baking sheet to the refrigerator for 5 minutes, until chocolate is set. Enjoy.